Sunday, July 6, 2008

Springfield, MO

Almost to Kansas. I've been going pretty hard for the past week or so (I think averaging close to 50 miles per day, or maybe even over 50), and my body is starting to feel it. My left foot has a bit of pain that is worrying me, so I think I'm going to take it slow these next two days and then take at least one day off when I get to Kansas. Other than the foot, everything feels pretty good. Not to much to say right now, I guess I'll just say that I love truck stop breakfast buffets.

3 comments:

Eric Grossman said...

keep on truckin' Jack! I understand the need for speed.

Good news... on my walk to work after lunch today I saw the missing golf disc from the trail. It was in the top of a large bush just beyond the area we covered in our search.

Skater4life said...

Congratulations on the 1000 mile barrier. It is such a major milestone in your life. Here is to finding 1500 and 2000. Good luck sir!

Jack said...

Thanks Danny! I think I'm getting pretty close to that 1500 miler, and I'm really looking forward to that 2000 mile mark.